Return & Exchange Policy
At Street Standard, our goal is to ensure that you’re 100% satisfied with your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us within 14 days of receipt. Please continue below for our terms and conditions.
1. Damaged in transit & item shortages or incorrect items.
Claims for damaged in transit must be submitted to us within the same day of receipt of merchandise.
2. Returns due to Merchandise Defect
All items sold by Street Standard are warrantied only through their respective manufacturers. If you received a defective item, Street Standard will facilitate the warranty process with the manufacturer to get you a replacement part. It is up the manufacturer to make a decision on the claim. Higher end brands usually have less issues and better warranty support, so keep that in mind when making your purchase decision. We have great working, direct relationships with many manufacturers; this ensures that you will get superior warranty support compared to other shops. All body kits and products sold by Street Standard, are considered custom parts. Due to the material and processes used in production, products will NOT be a “direct bolt-on”. All after market body kits require prepping, sanding, shaving, filling gaps, and / or other extensive body work. Modifications may include removal or cutting of the reinforcement bars. We HIGHLY recommend that a professional body shop with fiberglass body kit experience perform the installation. Auto shops experienced in OEM installations may not be experienced in aftermarket fiberglass installations. Refunds will not be issued due to poor fitment of our products, and or any other after market body kit manufactures.
3. Refused / Undeliverable shipments
Any refused or undeliverable shipments that arrive back at our facility will incur all related shipping costs including return freight charges and any return-to-sender fees assessed by the shipping carrier, that will be deducted from your product refund.
4. Returns for Refund, Store Credit, or Exchanges
A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be requested within 14 days of delivery of the product. Returns without an RMA number will not be accepted. RMA numbers will be valid for 10 days after issue.
Returned items are subjected to a 20% restocking fee, excluding any shipping charges. Items that qualified for free shipping that are being returned will have our standard shipping charges deducted from the refund or credit. The shipping cost to send the item back to us is not refundable. The 20% restocking fee can be waived for the exchange of the same product but different application of equal or higher value. For all other returns and exchanges, there is a 20% restocking fee.
Returned or exchanged products must be brand new, unused, and uninstalled. Items should have all original manufacturer's packaging, materials, and accessories, including instruction booklets and packing inserts.
The original manufacturer's labeled packaging should be enclosed within an outer shipping box. Please do not write or place shipping labels or stickers on the manufacturer's packaging.
Securely package the product and include the filled out Return Merchandise Form and a copy of the original invoice.
Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance.
Items that cannot be returned
· Turbo / Supercharger kits
· External body parts including body kits
· Engine internals and valvetrain
· Wheels and tires
· Seats and other interior items
· Fittings and made to order lines
· Coupler, hose, and piping components
· Promotional products
· Racing suits, shoes and related clothing
· Liquid Items
· Open Box / Used items
How to Return an Item
If you meet the the requirements above for returning the item, here’s how to proceed.
1. In order to return an item you must first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA number.
2. Place the original package into a shipping carton. Please do not place stickers, shipping labels, write on, or ship using only the manufacturers box.
3. The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box, If you received a label in email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
4. Ship the parcel back to us freight prepaid. We do not accept COD or freight collect shipments. We recommend a shipping method that provides tracking and insurance. Shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
5. International customers: Please mark the item as "VENDOR RETURN" to avoid duties and customs.
6. For a return address send an email to Info@streetstandard.com .
7. Please allow up to eight business days after we receive the package for your return / exchange / refund to be processed. An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you once the return is processed.